Building Construction Technology Solutions in South Carolina
The construction industry relies heavily on communication, prepping and planning. Contractors must diligently complete jobs like surveying. With the right equipment, surveying can produce stunning images of the construction area for prep work and design.
At BuildingPoint SouthEast, we provide innovative technology to simplify the construction industry’s tasks. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Construction Field Layout Tools
- Robotic Total Stations
- Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Virtual Design and Construction (VDC).
- 3D Laser Scanners
- Labor Tracking and job site security software
- Project controls implementation.
Get Rental Equipment for Your Team
If you need to quickly replace some of your equipment or only require our pieces for a short time, we have rental options available. Our rental equipment is perfect for small projects where extra gear can decrease project time. From 3D equipment rental to construction laser rental, our complete inventory of rental equipment has something for everyone.
Some of our rentals include:
- Robotic Total Stations rentals for field layout
- Data collector rentals
- 3D laser scanner rentals
- Construction laser level rentals
Our MEP Solutions
Mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) contractors have a wide range of responsibilities. With essential tasks such as creating maps for pipes and estimating costs, the right technology can streamline your process and help you increase productivity. Our MEP services combine all aspects of a building layout into one design.
Our Trimble layout solutions include:
- A robotic total station.
- A handheld controller.
- Field layout software.
These components map specific points on the worksite and make it easy to navigate between existing structures. You can prevent incorrect installation and communicate information between electrical workers and plumbers for an overall enhanced system.
Benefits of Trimble Equipment
Trimble technology sets you apart from your competitors. Some benefits of Trimble equipment include:
- Increased productivity: Many construction projects are isolated, which can affect productivity across the board. With construction technology, contractors can streamline the process and eliminate gaps between the design and building stages.
- Improved precision: Construction technology makes it easier to follow your building plans. You can prevent building errors before they happen and go into construction with confidence.
- Enhanced communication: Cloud-based technology transfers information from the office to the field quickly. Everyone can keep up with new changes as they happen.
BIM Solutions in South Carolina
BIM involves creating and managing project information before, during and after construction. BIM and VDC work hand-in-hand to help all engineers, designers and builders have a clear, updated blueprint version. Some of our BIM services include:
- Model quality reviews.
- Business development support.
- Conceptual modeling.
From creating 2D drawings to comparing 3D and 4D models, our BIM services will improve accuracy with regular updating and prevent construction mistakes.
Maintenance and Repairs
Regular maintenance will maintain your field layout equipment’s condition and save you from costly repairs down the road. Updating your software and scheduling annual tune-ups from a certified technician can extend your equipment’s lifetime.
Browse our complete selection of Trimble repair services and keep your equipment in top condition.
Find Out More With BuildingPoint SouthEast
We pride ourselves on making technology to simplify the construction industry. Our software and devices are designed for collaboration, which increases accuracy and saves time.
Our team of experts is here to help you find the best products for your crew. For more information about our services, contact us online or request a free quote today and find out how to enhance your business.