In modern construction, contractors are only good as their finest tools. Completing a successful job requires careful preparation and communication. One of the most critical steps is surveying. The right construction technology can help Greenville contractors produce outstanding images for a project’s preparation and design phases.
BuildingPoint SouthEast provides cutting-edge technology to help you simplify complex construction tasks. Our services include:
- Robotic total stations.
- Job-site security software.
- Construction field layout tools.
- 3D laser scanners.
- Labor tracking.
- Project controls implementation.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Virtual Design and Construction (VDC).
MEP Technology Solutions for Your Greenville Team
High-performing mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) contractors need an all-in-one solution. Our MEP services cover the comprehensive details of building layout into a single design for Greenville projects. These tools can tackle everything from map creation for a pipe network to estimating costs. BuildingPoint SouthEast technology can help you automate these tasks and boost productivity.
Trimble layout services allow contractors to map designated areas on the worksite for easier navigation across structures. It’s also simple to relay information between plumbers and electricians and catch potential installation mistakes before they happen. Several of these Trimble layout solutions include:
- Field layout software.
- Robotic total stations.
- Handheld controllers.
Trimble Equipment Benefits
Trimble technology is a competitive advantage for efficiency and performance. The main benefits of Trimble gear include:
- Communication: Trimble provides cloud-based solutions that prevent information silos between your administrative offices and workers out in the field.
- Accuracy: Construction technology like Trimble allows you to seamlessly analyze your building plans so you can approach projects with peace of mind. It’s also an excellent tool double-checking your work to catch building errors before you begin your project.
- Productivity: Software can help construction project managers streamline processes across projects and bridge the gap between design and building phases of a project.
Trimble Repairs and Maintenance
We offer maintenance services to keep your field layout equipment in excellent condition. Regular software updates and annual tune-ups from a certified technician extends the useful life of your equipment while preventing expensive repairs in the long run.
Browse our catalog of Trimble repair services to preserve the life of your equipment and boost its performance over time.
Construction Rental Equipment
When you need a replacement part or want gear for a short-term job, BuildingPoint SouthEast has solutions. We offer a selection of rental equipment ideal for smaller projects where additional equipment can help you cut project time.
A few of our main rental options include:
- Construction laser level rentals.
- Data collector rentals.
- Robotic total stations rentals for field layout.
- 3D laser scanner rentals.
BIM services from BuildingPoint SouthEast help you generate and administrate projects during and after the construction process. BIM and VDC work together to help your design, engineering and building teams create and track blueprint versions.
Several of our professional BMI services include:
- Conceptual modeling.
- Model quality reviews.
- Business development support.
Learn More About Construction Technology Services With BuildingPoint SouthEast
We take pride in creating technology that makes the lives of construction professionals easier. Every software and device we design focuses on maximizing collaboration to minimize mistakes and maximize accuracy.