Trimble X7 3D Laser Scanner
The Trimble® X7 3D Laser Scanner is a compact, lightweight system with new innovations to simplify adoption, increase efficiency and provide confidence in the field. Automatic Calibration ensures data accuracy on each scan and Registration Assist enables automatic in field registration. With the Trimble X7 and Trimble Field Link field software, you get a dependable instrument backed by an industry-leading two-year warranty and comprehensive workflows to validate scan projects in the field.
Applications & Specs
The Trimble X7 combined with Trimble Field Link can help you achieve a variety of tasks including:
- As-Built Verification
- Renovations and Tenant Improvement Projects
- Laser Layout
- Floor Flatness Verification
- Scan to BIM
- Prefabrication Skid QA/QC
- Precast Set Up Verification
- Post Tension Cable Verification
- Deformation of Concrete/Steel Beams and Columns
- Underground Utilities
- Facade Studies
Simple, Smart and Professional: Benefits of the Trimble X7
The Trimble X7 offers multiple benefits for construction site operators. Compared to traditional surveying methods, you can capture comprehensive data rapidly. Laser scanning handles all startup processes and transitions for you by replacing manual data entry. Set up your Trimble laser device, capture multiple scans and access your 3D model within minutes.
Other advantages to the Trimble X7 include:
- A compact and lightweight body for easy transport and mobility.
- Automated, survey-grade self-leveling.