QML800G QuickMark Layout system
Rental pricing below.
The Spectra Precision® QML800G QuickMark Layout with BuildView software is a completely new way to do interior layout. The system uses two green beam lasers that literally mark a highly visible “X” at the desired point location. Architectural files are loaded directly on the Android tablet and points can be selected from the floor plan. Layout walls are hours versus days.
The system set up consists of aligning the two lasers together and defining an origin point and a scale. It is fast, efficient and very easy to use. Complicated shapes, arcs and curves are now easy to layout with no calculations required. Columns can be worked around with a software function. The unique Clutter Buster allows layout crews to work above clutter on the jobsite floor. Days of layout now become hours. Accuracy is improved and errors are not compounded from point to point. As a result, layout can be completed before other trades arrive.
The QML800G system is useful for drywall contractors, MEP contractors, general contractors, construction managers and architects.
the QML800G all-inclusive package consists of 2 green beam lasers, 2 tripods with canvas bag, 8″ controller, LP20G green beam pointer and beam interceptor with white and green targets, clutter buster, chargers, laser enhancement glasses, rolling carrying case and instructions.
Features & Benefits:
- High visibility green beams – X marks the spot
- Intuitive tablet interface
- BuildView software is powerful, fast and simple to use
- Architectural drawings viewed on the tablet
- BuildView calculation and tape reading errors
- Errors are not compounded from one marking error
- Complex shapes and dense areas are easy to layout
- Columns are effectively invisible – quick software workaround
- Work over clutter with the Clutter Buster
- Points located in 5 seconds
- Labor reduction up to 50%
- Reduce trade conflicts on site
- Quick ROI – 1 to 3 jobs
AVAILABLE TO RENT
- Daily: $125
- Weekly: $500
- Monthly: $1,250
Includes QML800 Quickmark Layout System with 2 lasers, 2 tripods, LP30 pointer, interceptor, laser glasses, chargers, controller, and case.