Field Layout Solutions For Every Need
Each of your field teams has different needs. Your outfit may be larger or smaller than others in the area and your needs are certainly unique. If you’re looking for top of the line robotic total stations, effective solutions like rapid positioning systems or another solution, we can help with that.
Customized Solutions For Your Team
BuildingPoint SouthEast offers an assortment of construction layout instruments that are ideally suited to:
- Structural Steel contractors,
- turnkey concrete contractors,
- drywall contractors,
- MEP Contractors,
- project engineers,
- project management professionals,
- and superintendents.
The tools and solutions we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Trimble RTS773: The RTS773 is a comprehensive, robotic total station that improves fieldwork accuracy by simplifying the process of measuring distances and finding positions. Use it for layout applications involving floors, walls and ceilings, steel, concrete, mechanical and plumbing work and much more. With Trimble Vision and Direct Reflex modes, the RTS773 is especially great for QA/QC on a project.
- Trimble Field Link: Trimble Field Link is an excellent choice for contractors who are implementing VDC and BIM. It works with a variety of Trimble RTS robotic total stations specifically designed to meet construction-positioning requirements. An integrated 3D model viewer allows field personnel to more easily visualize the intent of the design, enabling them to increase their decision-making accuracy. Trimble Field Link Office is also available for your computer to assist you with data preparation for the field.
- Spectra Precision QML800G QuickMark Layout:: The QML800G is a highly cost-effective interior layout tool that is capable of locating points within seconds. This system includes two high-visibility green beam vertical line lasers, 8” android tablet, and more! The green beam lasers increase visibility and extend the range of the system, even in bright conditions. It runs on the BuildView Application Software allowing a full architectural drawing to be used to layout. They system also comes with a desktop version of the BuildView software.
- Trimble Kenai Rugged Tablet: This cutting-edge ruggedized Windows 10 data collector streamlines and simplifies the flow of your layout work. The Kenai has a 10.1″ full-color, sunlight readable Gorilla® Glass multi-touch capacitive touchscreen display. It is equipped with a fully integrated camera and an array of built-in communication technologies, eliminating the need to purchase a slew of costly accessories. One versatile Kenai controller is capable of operating multiple devices. The Kenai tablet is ideal for mobile workers who need to utilize large forms and color-coded information such as technical specifications, and is rugged enough to last for years of use even in harsh conditions.
Improve Your Field Operations
BuildingPoint SouthEast is prepared to provide your field teams with the construction layout equipment they need to drive successful jobs. We’re prepared to work with you to find RTS, RPT, and other on-the-job tools to help you. Talk to our team about your unique needs and we’ll get you started today!