Trimble RTS 873
The Trimble RTS 873 includes Trimble VISION, an integrated camera in the robotic total station that provides a “through the telescope view” remotely via the Trimble Tablet and Trimble Field Link. This robotic total station is designed for general and specialty contractors that require quality, accuracy and optimum field performance.
The Trimble RTS873 provides you with 100% robotic operation and a direct view of your work site from anywhere. From visual verification to improving layout accuracy, the RTS873’s Trimble VISION capabilities and autofocusing green laser beam pointer let you optimize your placement points and ensure your build goes exactly as planned. Every Trimble RTS873 comes with the following features:
- Trimble VISION with an integrated digital camera
- View and document actual jobsite conditions from the perspective of the total station when performing layout, collecting data or generating field reports
- One person layout
- Robotic communication link – 2.4 GHz radio
- Robotic radio communication range – 500-700 m (1,640 – 2,297 ft)
- Measuring range (single prism) – 2,500 m (8,202 ft)
- Distance measurement accuracy (prism mode) – +/-2 mm + 2 ppm (0.01 ft + 2 ppm)
- Reflectorless DR measuring – 120 m
- Angle accuracy – horizontal: 3″ (1.0 mgon), vertical 2″ (0.6 mgon)
- Robotic Range – 500-700 m
- Rotation Speed – 86°/second
- Optical Plummet – in tribrach
- Dust & Waterproofing – IP55
The RTS873 uses Trimble Field Link to connect you to your job site and compensate for uneven landscapes to ensure positioning accuracy.
Applications of Trimble RTS873
The Trimble RTS873 eliminates the guesswork on your job site so that you can get your measurements done right the first time and eliminate the need for rework. The autofocusing green laser of the RTS873 gives you a bright, clear measurement sightline that will heighten your layout precision. With the TrimbleRTS873, you can:
- Visualize 3D models in the field: The Trimble RTS873 allows you to visualize 3D models in the field so you can see the true size and scope of your project before you begin. The Trimble RTS873 lets you explore your designs in the real world and show your clients your exact plans right from your computer or tablet. Achieve peace of mind for yourself and your stakeholders with in-field 3D modeling from the Trimble RTS873.
- Generate field reports: With the Trimble RTS8783, you’ll be able to generate field reports with ease. The Trimble RTS873’s camera and 3D modeling capabilities allow you to take augmented reality photos and current project status photos so you can keep track of what’s going on at your job site. Your Trimble software reports can include information such as progress photos, report statuses, notes, tasks and clarification requests.
- Perform in-field analysis and measurements: In addition to the Trimble RTS873’s 3D modeling capabilities, it also performs in-field analysis and measurements. With a measurement accuracy of 3 inches (1.0 mgon), the RTS873 can measure from 50 to 300 meters (984 feet) in both prism and DR mode. The Trimble RTS873 comes with standard and tracking capabilities.
Available to Rent
- Daily: $250
- Weekly: $1,000
- Monthly: $3,000
Includes RTS instrument, Nomad data collector w/ radio or Tablet, Field Link for Structure or LM80 Layout Manager software, standard accessories, prism pole, tripod, bipod, and prism
Contact BuildingPoint Southeast Today
At BuildingPoint Southeast, we help connect your office, field personnel and build site to bring harmony to your projects and help them proceed flawlessly. With our equipment, you can elevate your construction operation and increase your efficiency and productivity. Contact us today to learn more about our Trimble RTS873 and other RTS products.