Trimble RTS 673
Trimble RTS673 Robotic Total Station
This robotic total station is designed for general and specialty contractors that require quality, accuracy and optimum field performance.
The Trimble® RTS Series Robotic Total Stations help contractors perform layout tasks significantly more efficiently than with conventional mechanical systems for residential and building construction. Designed specifically for concrete, MEP, and general construction contractors, the Trimble RTS Series Robotic Total Stations offer construction-specific functionality and one-person operation so you can perform all jobsite layout and measurement tasks for maximum flexibility and cost savings.
The Trimble RTS673 is packed with features to improve accuracy and efficiency throughout all your layout tasks. From MultiTrack technology for active and passive tracking to MagDrive technology for maximum speed, the RTS673 is home to the best tech Trimble has to offer. Every Trimble RTS673 has the following features:
- Total Station Type: Robotic
- DR HP EDM
- 3″ Angular Accuracy
- Track Light
- Robotic communication link: 2.4 GHz radio
- Robotic radio communication range: 500 – 700 m (1,640 – 2,297 ft)
- Distance measurement accuracy (Prism Mode): ±2 mm + 2 ppm (0.01 ft + 2 ppm)
- Reflectorless DR Measuring: Yes – 120m
- One person layout
- Prism & Laser Layout
- Easy-to-follow user interface shortens learning curve and faster operation
- Rugged design, withstands tough jobsite conditions and minimzes downtime due to repair
- MagDrive technology for maximum efficiency and speed
- Class 2 Laser Pointer technology for marking layout points quickly
- MultiTrack technology that allows you to use active and passive tracking
- Automatic lock-on with Track-Light robotic technology.
When combined with the Trimble Field Link or Trimble Field Link for MEP, the Trimble RTS Series Robotic Total Stations significantly increase accuracy, reliability, and productivity. Every Trimble RTS673 comes with the ability to switch between active and passive tracking, Trimble multitrack capabilities and quick manual aiming capabilities with set optimal focus. In addition to these tracking capabilities, the Trimble RTS673 comes with long-range laser measurement for checking installs. Its self-correcting capability ensures straight measurements on uneven job sites.
Take back your time and speed up your construction process with the Trimble RTS673.
- Layout of control
- Checking or tying into property boundaries
- Layout of excavation lines
- Layout of concrete forms and anchor bolts
- As-built checks
- Layout of control lines on concrete pad for subcontractor
- Layout of hangers, sleeves and underground pipe
- Light topographical measurements
The Trimble RTS Series Robotic Total Stations are used with the Trimble Field Link or Trimble Field Link for MEP to guide your work. The Trimble RTS673 was designed for general contracting work, and it’s perfect for any construction application. Bring power and efficiency to your construction site with the help of the innovative, reliable Trimble RTS673.
The Trimble RTS673 features a design optimized for automating everyday layout tasks. It can help you streamline the layout of anchor bolts, concrete forms, cable trays, hangers, sleeves, stub-ups and utilities. Every machine is versatile enough for heavy-duty as-built data collection as well as light topography projects. Get more workplace flexibility when you invest in a Trimble RTS673 with the power of Trimble DR HP Precision EDM.
Contact BuildingPoint Southeast Today
BuildingPoint Southeast carries a wide range of Trimble technology to help you connect your build site, office and personnel in one place. We have the power to transform your construction process and help you earn back your time through the use of innovative automation technology.
Trimble technology is a timesaver in the short term, and its accuracy and precision will help you eliminate the need for rework in the long run. Contact us online or visit us in-store to learn more about our line of Trimble products.