The Trimble RPT600 Layout Station is the building construction professional’s newest essential tool to make short-work of common building layout and as-built measurement projects.
The system measures distances and finds positions simply and easily, enabling your team to deliver accurate field work and eliminate rework.
Wide range of uses:
- Walls and ceilings
Unique Autostationing™ technology lets the system self-locate relative to the projects, so there’s no leveling required or complex setup routines. No matter where the tool is placed, setup is fast and automatic.
A Smarter Way to Work
The Trimble RPT600 with Trimble Field Link 2D software does the work for you! With Trimble VISION on board, you can control the instrument remotely. And the easy-to-see green laser points directly to the spot you need to lay out with precision and simplicity.
Work with Confidence
The Rapid Positioning System is simple enough for anyone to operate with confidence. Its automated functions and guided workflows enable a wide range of field workers to deliver quality and accuracy you can trust.
A feature-set made for construction:
- 300° vertical field of view simplifies overhead work. Image RPT-00060-n
- Autostationing™ lets the system self-locate. No leveling required.
- Highly visible green laser lets you mark the spot easily.
- See what the instrument sees with Trimble VISION technology
- Trimble Field Link 2D provides guided workflows
- Runs on a standard tablet computer