Construction Estimating Software
Accuracy Above All Else
Accuracy, productivity and confidence. These are the traits of successful general and sub-contractors that win business and keep projects moving along a predictable trajectory. Construction estimating is a complex process that often relies on disparate inputs in both 2D and 3D, multiple cost libraries and a range of point tools for estimating and takeoff. That kind of complexity can stand in the way of success.
BuildingPoint SouthEast offers a suite of innovative and user-friendly estimating software solutions to contractors and other construction professionals in NC, SC, GA, VA and the Washington, D.C. area. Our software solutions will dramatically simplify the complicated estimating process, saving you time and increasing accuracy. Our estimating software gives you easy access to relevant technical data that will advance your current estimating processes or enable you to address gaps in the data cycle.
Advanced Construction Estimating Software from Construction Industry Experts
BuildingPoint SouthEast offers software products from Trimble who has a unique understanding of the needs of construction industry professionals. Our product selection includes:
- Trimble Vico Office: Vico Office model based estimating software delivers a fully integrated BIM workflow, making it a preferred choice of general contractors, construction managers and design/build firms. This software tool will immediately reflect every design change in quantity takeoff, coordination, scheduling and the estimate, ensuring that the most accurate, up-to-date data is always readily available.
- Trimble WinEst: Trimble WinEst software is widely regarded as one of the most powerful and versatile database-driven solutions available. The Excel-like user interface makes the software extremely easy to use, while offering multiple filters and work-breakdown structures for maximum flexibility. Alternates, mark-up distribution, schedule link, virtual take-off and OST integration deepen the power of WinEst; plus the option of multiple estimators working in a single estimate simultaneously. What’s more, you can customize WinEst for use in just about any type of estimating project, allowing you to always deliver the most accurate estimates to your varied customer base.
- Modelogix: Conceptual Estimating & Cost Modeling Modelogix is an enterprise software solution that allows organizations to mine data from project estimates and “as built, actual”costs, with prices normalized to the time and location of the current opportunity, to create fast and accurate early phase cost models, all while reducing risk and removing a lot of guesswork. Modelogix produces reports and presentations that outline the details of the conceptual estimate for both internal use and customer facing. Modelogix is designed to help you win more business with confidence.
- Trimble GC Estimator Suite: Trimble GCEstimator Suite is a quantity takeoff and estimating solution that integrates cost analysis for both model and non-model based projects. With a single knowledge base that captures your company’s tried and true estimating methods, your work will be delivered faster and with absolute confidence. GC Estimator Suite is the integration of WinEst with the power of Vico.
- Trimble VDC Manager Suite: Trimble VDC Manager Suite is the tool for BIM managers and BIM professionals by delivering an integrated BIM workflow for construction projects. VDC Manager Suite extends the basic 3D model with constructability analysis and coordination, quantity takeoff, 4D location-based scheduling and production control, 5D estimating, and layout. Models can come from multiple sources and from multiple modeling platforms. VDC Manager Suite helps GCs and CMs orchestrate materials procurement, delivery, and trade crews with analysis and reports. Superintendents can walk the jobsite with a tablet and enter in the percent of work completed providing real-time data, this is the efficient workflow.
Learn More About Our Construction Estimating Products
BuildingPoint SouthEast provides complete technical and training support for our software products. Take a few minutes to review the individual product descriptions to learn more about how our estimating software solutions can enhance estimating performance in your NC, SC, GA, VA or Washington, D.C. area Construction Company.
And, as always, feel free to contact us for additional product information and a no-obligation quote.