Construction Design, Engineering and Construction Field Layout Rentals
BuildingPoint SouthEast has the construction equipment rentals you need for assembly, design, engineering and more. We carry equipment from the best industry brands for affordable rates.
Our Construction Rental Equipment
Our company is committed to helping the construction industry become more productive with simplified access to the latest advancements in technology. We maintain an extensive inventory of construction design, engineering and field layout rental equipment from the industry’s most recognized names, like Trimble, GeoSLAM, FARO® and Spectra Precision®. Here are our rental options:
|Trimble RTS With Field Link|
Includes RTS instrument, Data Collector with Field Link software, standard accessories, prism pole, tripod, bipod, and prism.
|Trimble SPS with Tablet|
Includes satellite-based layout solution for contractors, Data Collector with Field Link software, standard accessories, range pole and bipod.
Includes Trimble RPT600 Layout Station with prism, Tablet with Field Link 2D software, inverted layout rod, tripod, and bipod.
|Trimble X7 Scanner and Tablet|
Includes Scanner, Tablet, Field Link software and accessories.
|Trimble TX8 Laser Scanner|
Includes Scanner with standard accessories and software.
Includes Tripod and Grade Rod.
|Spectra Precision Pipe Laser|
Includes DG613 and remote.
|Spectra Precision Laser Level Kit LL300N|
Includes LL300N, HL450 Receiver, Tripod and Level Rod.
|Trimble XR10 (HoloLens 2)|
Mixed reality capabilities of the HoloLens 2. Includes HoloLens 2 safely mounted to a hardhat, bone conduction Bluetooth headset, charger and carrying case.
|FARO FOCUS3D X 330|
Includes FARO Laser Scanner, standard accessories, software.
|GeoSLAM ZEB-HORIZON 3D Laser Scanner|
Simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process so you have the most accurate information. Includes UAV compatibility.
Our complete line of rental equipment includes:
- Laser scanners: Laser scanners are vehicle-mounted or hand-held construction devices. These devices, such as the Trimble X7 3D Laser Scanner, record tens of thousands of measurements per second to get accurate site readings in a fraction of the time it takes for traditional methods.
- Trimble Robotic Total Stations:Trimble Robotic Total Stations and Layout Stations make it easier to plan virtually every construction phase, including complex layout tasks like determining excavation lines, marking foundations and planning pipes. Depending on the tool, you can also use them to design your interior layout.
- Data collectors: We have multiple Trimble Data Collectorsto simplify your construction processes. With these tools, you can gather complex data and transmit it back to the rest of the team, supported by long battery life.
- Mobile tablets: Our rental tablets are hand-held computers with added resistance to moisture, drops, heat and scratches to withstand the most challenging job sites. Based on your needs and the programs you need to run, you can choose between Trimble and Yuma tablets with impressive performance capabilities.
- GNSS antennas: We have Trimble SPS986 GNSS antenna systems for rent that you can pair with Trimble tablets and software to get the most accurate site data. GNSS systems rely on more satellites than traditional GPS to deliver precise readings — even in remote locations.
- Laser levels: Make sure your entire project is perfectly level with the use of precision rental aids. Our laser levels from Spectra Precision are rugged and reliable self-leveling tools that are simple to use, easy to set up and have rechargeable batteries.
- Laser layout systems:Laser layout systems, such as the Spectra Precision QML800G QuickMark Layout, are advanced pieces of equipment that make short work of your interior layout designs, unchallenged by curves, columns and complicated layouts. These devices help you quickly plan jobs that used to take days in just a few hours.
- Pipe lasers: If you need to lay pipe, a pipe laser rental is a cost-effective way to ensure yours are correctly aligned to speed the process and reduce rework. We have Spectra Precision pipe lasers you can use up to 500 feetand grade ranges from -12% up to +40% without sacrificing accuracy.
Rentals With BuildingPoint SouthEast
Choose BuildingPoint SouthEast as your rental partner and, regardless of the project size or complexity, our team will help match you with the right equipment to get the job done with more efficiency and precision than ever before.
Our flexible rentals are available by the day, week or month, and you can purchase your rental equipment to permanently add it to your fleet. We properly maintain all rentals to ensure they will work well for you at the job site. We serve Washington, D.C., MD, VA, GA, NC and SC.
Rent Construction Layout Equipment Online Today
You can find your construction rental equipment at BuildingPoint SouthEast. Browse our inventory online to find the right solution for your project. Complete our online rental request form for construction rentals, or contact us to learn more today.