Construction Design, Engineering, and Surveying Rentals
At BuildingPoint SouthEast we have a large variety of rental inventory available to meet your design, engineering, and construction needs. Whether you need a specific piece of equipment for a special project, or are looking for a temporary replacement for a vital product that is undergoing repairs, renting equipment can be a practical solution.
We offer daily, weekly and monthly rentals for companies in NC, SC, GA, VA, MD and the Washington, D.C. area. We carry a large assortment of top-quality construction layout rental equipment at extremely affordable rates. See our rentals below.
|Trimble RTS With Field Link|
Includes RTS instrument, Data Collector with Field Link software, standard accessories, prism pole, tripod, bipod, and prism.
|Trimble SPS with Tablet|
Includes satellite-based layout solution for contractors, Data Collector with Field Link software, standard accessories, range pole and bipod.
Includes Trimble RPT600 Layout Station with prism, Tablet with Field Link 2D software, inverted layout rod, tripod, and bipod.
|Trimble X7 Scanner and Tablet|
Includes Scanner, Tablet, Field Link software and accessories.
|Trimble TX8 Laser Scanner|
Includes Scanner with standard accessories and software.
Includes Tripod and Grade Rod.
|Spectra Precision Pipe Laser|
Includes DG613 and remote.
|Spectra Precision Laser Level Kit LL300N|
Includes LL300N, HL450 Receiver, Tripod and Level Rod.
|Trimble XR10 (HoloLens 2)|
Mixed reality capabilities of the HoloLens 2. Includes HoloLens 2 safely mounted to a hardhat, bone conduction Bluetooth headset, charger and carrying case.
|FARO FOCUS3D X 330|
Includes FARO Laser Scanner, standard accessories, software.
|GeoSLAM ZEB-HORIZON 3D Laser Scanner|
Simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process so you have the most accurate information. Includes UAV compatibility.
Our Construction Design, Engineering, and Surveying Rental Equipment
Our company is committed to helping the construction industry become more productive with simplified access to the latest advancements in technology. We maintain an extensive inventory of construction design, engineering and surveying rental equipment from the industry’s most recognized names, like Trimble, GeoSLAM, FARO® and Spectra Precision®.
Regardless of the project size or complexity, our team will help match you with the right equipment to get the job done with more efficiency and precision than ever before. Our complete line of rental equipment includes:
- Laser scanners: Laser scanners are surveying devices you can attach to a vehicle, mount to a pole or hold in your hand. These devices record tens of thousands of measurements per second to get accurate site readings in a fraction of the time it takes for traditional methods, with completed surveys finished in minutes.
- Trimble Robotic Total Stations: Trimble Robotic Total Stations and Layout Stations make it easier to plan virtually every construction phase. These devices are the most efficient way to complete your complex layout tasks, like determining excavation lines, marking foundations and planning pipes. Depending on the tool, you can also use them to design your interior layout.
- Data collectors: We have multiple Spectra Precision Ranger™ Data Collectors to simplify your surveying processes. With these tools, you gather complex data and transmit back to the rest of the team via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, data cable or a USB memory stick. These devices have a long battery life to keep you moving.
- Mobile tablets: Our rental tablets are handheld computers that you can take on the most challenging job sites without risking damage. Based on your needs and the programs you need to run, you can choose between Trimble and Yuma tablets that all have impressive performance capabilities. All have added resistance to moisture, drops, heat and scratches.
- GNSS antennas: At BuildingPoint SouthEast, we have Trimble SPS986 GNSS antenna systems for rent that you can pair with Trimble tablets and software to get the most accurate site data. GNSS systems rely on more satellites than traditional GPS to deliver precise readings — even in remote locations. We’ll help you get the configuration you need.
- Laser levels: Make sure your entire project is perfectly level with the use of precision rental aids. Our laser levels from Spectra Precision are rugged and reliable self-leveling tools. They’re simple to use and easy to set up. These devices have rechargeable batteries you can energize during use to eliminate downtime for changeover.
- Laser layout systems: The Spectra Precision QML800G QuickMark Layout is an advanced piece of equipment that makes short work of your interior layout designs. This device helps you quickly plan jobs that used to take days in just a few hours. These layout tools are unchallenged by curves, columns and complicated layouts.
- Pipe lasers: If you need to lay pipe, a pipe laser rental is a cost-effective way to ensure yours are correctly aligned. We have Spectra Precision pipe lasers you can use over distances up to 500 feet, and grade ranges from -12% up to +40% without sacrificing accuracy. Several added features help speed the process and reduce rework.
Choose the Rental Term That Meets Your Needs and Budget Requirements
At BuildingPoint SouthEast, we recognize that you may need equipment on a short- or long-term basis. That is why we make our layout equipment rental solutions as flexible as possible. Our rentals are available for a day, week or month — whichever works best for your situation. Our monthly rentals feature the lowest per-day rate, making them an extremely economical solution if you need equipment for a longer duration.
Our Layout Equipment Rentals Are in Peak Operating Condition
Have you ever rented a piece of equipment that you desperately needed to keep a construction project on schedule, only to discover that it was not working properly? That does not happen when you rent equipment from BuildingPoint SouthEast. All our layout equipment rentals are expertly maintained to ensure they are in peak operating condition.
We configure and test everything before shipping equipment, giving you more time for increased productivity.
Purchase Your Equipment and Pay Nothing for the Rental
We often find that many of our customers are so happy with their layout equipment rental that they wish to purchase it. We give you a little extra incentive for making your rental unit a permanent part of your equipment inventory. If you choose to buy your rental unit within 30 days of the start of the rental period, that rental is free!
We Making Renting Layout Equipment a Fast, Hassle-Free Process
At BuildingPoint SouthEast, we take the hassle out of obtaining a 3D scanner or robotic total station rental in NC, SC, GA, VA, MD or Washington, D.C. Simply browse our current equipment inventory online, select the right product for your needs, and fill out and submit our convenient online rental request form. One of our friendly rental agents will provide a prompt response to your request.