CONSTRUCTION FIELD PRODUCTS & SOFTWARE
BuildingPoint SouthEast is your headquarters for the most advanced solutions for building construction, including technology for design, pre-construction, scanning, field management, field layout and Trimble construction management software. As an authorized Trimble distributor, we are able to offer an extensive array of products that allow you to bridge the gap between your office and field operations and improve the quality of your projects.
Our team is ready and excited to find solutions for your business and crew’s needs. We’re passionate about the products, services and solutions we provide and helping people all throughout the Carolinas, Georgia, Virginia and the D.C. area. We know the needs of crews in this area is different than those of crews facing extreme dry heat in Texas and those digging out from feet of snow in New York.
We provide construction software solutions across the board including:
- 3D Scanning: When used as part of the BIM-to-Field process, our large selection of Trimble laser scanning equipment and software offers a cutting-edge solution for the planning and design of new construction projects, as well as renovations, retrofits and building additions. You’ll be able to quickly capture geospatially relevant data, as well as point cloud data that can be transformed into a 3D model.
- Pre-Construction Services: Our suite of products for the pre-construction project phase includes estimating software solutions with a 2D, 3D or hybrid workflow designed to reduce complexity, while increasing accuracy and productivity. Many solutions feature a user-friendly, Excel-like interface and customizable filters that make it easy to drill down on the most relevant data. Our pre-construction programs integrates conceptual estimates with 2D, 3D, 4D, and 5D solutions.
- Construction Field Layout Software: Our construction field layout products will significantly reduce the time required to perform this essential, but often laborious, task. You will be able to take points from the 2D or 3D model directly to the field, which can result in increased layout accuracy.
- Labor Tracking: Inefficient management of personnel and equipment resources represents a major expense for many construction operations. Our innovative construction solutions include advanced Trimble Crewsight software that will enable you to reliably track your work crews across multiple jobsites. You will also get access to useful data that will allow you to fully analyze all your labor costs and increase workforce safety.
- Construction Project Management Software: Our suite of products includes project management software that will foster greater communication and collaboration among all stakeholders, increasing the overall performance of your project teams. You will be able to more effectively coordinate and manage the flow of information from the field to the back office “online” or “offline”; at your desk or mobile tablet.
- Construction and Laser Tools: We feature a wide selection of Trimble tools and equipment that allows you to get the job done. Examples include automatic laser levels, grade lasers receivers, pipe lasers and magnetic locators.
- Construction Rental Solutions: Do you need additional equipment on a short-term basis, such as for a temporary construction project? We offer a large assortment of robotic total stations, 3D laser scanners, handheld scanners, construction lasers and other essential equipment for rent by the day, week or month.
- MEP Solutions: With the ever-changing demands placed on MEP contractors to do more with less, few solution providers today have a suite of technology solutions that span the needs from the office to the field like Trimble. In today’s bustling world of new building projects and renovations, all with compressed timelines, the MEP contractor needs the tools that address the entire workflow – simply and easily.
Why Work With A Trimble Dealer?
Why should you work with an Authorized Trimble Dealer? When you work with a dealer like BuildingPoint SouthEast, you can trust we’re providing you with quality products. We offer top of the line equipment from Trimble and even other brands.
Our team is prepared to customize solutions for your team. We have access to a large inventory of products and solutions that can be tailored to your specific needs. We live here in the areas you work and we know the conditions you’re working with. We continually educate our team on the newest solutions, problems contractors are facing and any information we can use to better serve you.
The Benefits of Construction Field Products and Software
When you opt for construction field software, you increase your work site’s operational efficiency and reduce costs in an all-in-one solution. Our products and software help you get your job done right the first time so you can complete projects on schedule without wasting time on rework. Our software solutions take the guesswork out of managing performance, giving you up-to-date insight into your project’s progress while allowing you to decrease expenses. Enhance your productivity and efficiency with authorized Trimble equipment from BuildingPoint Southeast.
Our pre-construction services and 3D scanning are perfect for ensuring that your building estimates are correct. Each of our Trimble products has an easy-to-use interface that is intuitive enough for anyone on your staff to learn. Our project management and pre-construction services offer only the most relevant data and give you the option of working both online and offline.
Field Products and In-Field Uses
Our Trimble brand field products help you take advantage of the newest technology, giving your construction crew a competitive edge. In addition to our field software, we also offer the following pieces of construction equipment:
- Automatic levels: We carry lightweight, compact Nikon automatic levels that feature a magnetic-dampened automatic compensator. These durable, water-resistant machines can give you bright, detailed images that only a Nikon can capture.
- Laser scanners: Our Trimble and Spectra precision laser receivers are highly versatile pieces of equipment designed to give you the most accurate aligning and leveling power. Their state-of-the-art capabilities give you the highest quality results with speed and precision.
- Magnetic locators: We rent out HeliFlux® magnetic locators, which are the most professional pieces in the industry with an unsurpassed detection range. These unique transmitter-receivers have cable locator functions in addition to their magnetic locator functions, and they come with a durable custom carrying case for protection.
- Pipe lasers: Our Spectra precision pipe lasers are built for reliability and efficiency. Each pipe laser is completely self-leveling over the entire grade range and has a compensated cross axis so you can be sure that your measurements are completely leveled the first time.
- Precision laser receivers: We carry precision laser receivers from Spectra that are built to handle basic and advanced aligning and leveling jobs. They’re excellent for use on general construction jobs, concrete and site preparation.
Team Up With The Experts At BuildingPoint SouthEast
We’re excited and ready to help your crews, engineers, front office staff and each member of your team. We offer solutions across the board and support for the long-run. Let us start helping you today.