Regardless of the application, surveyors need equipment that can stand up to the harsh elements they may be exposed to. Tools that are built for readability and portability make it easy for users to take their measurements quickly and move on with their work.
The CR series of Crain leveling rods offers durability and ease-of-use in one convenient package. The 20-foot Crain Rectangular Leveling Rod in 10ths packs useful features such as:
- Stand-off ribs. This design helps to protect the scales on the rod from wear and tear, for easy readability over time.
- Water and corrosion resistance. A high degree of weather resistance is needed for leveling rods, and the Crain rectangular leveling rod can stand up to water and other corrosive substances.
- Easy readability. This leveling rod has a scale width that is graduated to match the size of the rod’s face, and there is a measuring scale on the back for overall height readings. Combined with the durability of the rod against wear, you can expect easy-to-read scales for a long time.
- A sturdy, convenient design. The rod has a durable, non-conductive fiberglass body along with a rectangular shape that allows for mounting a laser detector without special brackets. Plus, it collapses into a small size that’s easy to pack up and take with you to the next site.
- An adapter. With its 1/4×20 female adapter, this leveling rod can attach to accessories for plenty of versatility.
If your work calls for a reliable, long leveling rod that can stand up to the elements and offer unparalleled ease of use, Crain has the perfect piece of equipment in its 20-foot 10ths rod. Trust the experts at BuildingPoint SouthEast to get it to you at an affordable cost and without hassle.