Trimble Tools for Schools Program
The Trimble Tools for Schools Program offers free access to Modelogix, ProjectSight, Vico Office and WinEst software and discounted pricing for Trimble Field Solutions hardware.
These solutions can be valuable additions to any higher education construction management course curriculum.
The Trimble Learning Solutions team provides coordination for this program in the following ways:
- Coordinates all product renewals and ensures distribution of educational licenses.
- Markets Trimble products available through Tools for Schools.
- Supports eLearning access through Learn.Trimble.com.
- Tracks participating educational institutions by product and location for BuildingPoint partner collaboration.
This program gives students in the fields of architecture, engineering, and construction science an advanced start in their careers.
To learn more about the Trimble Tools for Schools Program, we invite you to click here to register for an online webinar.
To get started with Trimble’s Tools for Schools Program
- Register your school at http://go.trimble.com/Tools-For-Schools.html
- Email the completed request form to TTFSP@Trimble.com
For more information, contact:
VA, NC, SC, GA, DC metro