Trimble Kenai Rugged Tablet Computer
The Trimble® Kenai™ tablet is a reliable, rugged, mobile computer designed for ease of use and high performance in the field. This is the tablet for those mobile workers who need a computer they can count on no matter where the job takes them, or how long they have to stay in the field to get the job done.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE MEP TABLET
Featuring the Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional operating system, powered by a 1.46GHz dual-core Intel® Atom™ E3826 processor, the Kenai brings professional grade computing to the field. The Kenai provides up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for all the memory needed. Mobile workers who require large screens for forms and documents have the advantage with a capacitive multitouch display that is for finger, glove-sensitive, or can be customized for stylus performance.
DESIGNED FOR TOUGH WORK REQUIREMENTS
The Kenai brings together a fully-rugged enclosure, and a host of options. Built fully rugged to IP65 standards for dust and water, and the latest MIL-STD-810G standards for drops, shock, vibration, humidity, rain or dusty conditions, Trimble Kenai was created for hard work by hard working professionals, anywhere.
CONNECTIVITY AND SECURITY
Fully cloud-capable, the Kenai provides connectivity options including Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE GSM WWAN data module capability. Communicate data collected in the field in real-time through secure high speed data transfer, and access and work on the same documents and data as in the office. For security, the Kenai provides a built-in, certified Trusted Processing Module (TPM) encryption module to allow security programming for Wi-Fi and direct connect authentication. The tablet is FIPS compliant for security in a variety of mobile device management applications, and also has a Kensington Security Slot to provide field data safety.
Features & Benefits
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional
- 10.1” Gorilla® Glass sunlight readable full-color display
- 4G LTE WWAN data capability
- Choice of standard (up to 5 hours) or extended (up to 10 hours) batteries, with hot-swappable capability to meet your full workday needs
- Fully Rugged IP65 and MIL-STD-810G
- RS 232 DB 9 Serial Port
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and/or 4G LTE data GSM WANN
- 1.46GHz dual-core Intel processor
- 8MP camera with LED flash for photos and videos
- Integrated GPS 2-4 m (6-13 ft)
- Encryption options
- Two-year standard warranty
- Built for mobile workers in any environment
Contact BuildingPoint SouthEast
Contact BuildingPoint today to get started with Trimble Kenai Rugged Tablet solutions.