Trimble Kenai Rugged Tablet Computer
The Trimble® Kenai™ tablet is a reliable, rugged, mobile computer designed for ease of use and high performance in the field. This is the tablet for those mobile workers who need a computer they can count on no matter where the job takes them, or how long they have to stay in the field to get the job done.
Featuring the Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional operating system, powered by a 1.46GHz dual-core Intel® Atom™ E3826 processor, the Kenai brings professional grade computing to the field. The Kenai provides up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for all the memory needed. Mobile workers who require large screens for forms and documents have the advantage with a capacitive multitouch display that is for finger, glove-sensitive, or can be customized for stylus performance.
DESIGNED FOR TOUGH WORK REQUIREMENTS
The Kenai brings together a fully-rugged enclosure, and a host of options. Built fully rugged to IP65 standards for dust and water, and the latest MIL-STD-810G standards for drops, shock, vibration, humidity, rain or dusty conditions, Trimble Kenai was created for hard work by hard working professionals, anywhere.
CONNECTIVITY AND SECURITY
Fully cloud-capable, the Kenai provides connectivity options including Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE GSM WWAN data module capability. Communicate data collected in the field in real-time through secure high speed data transfer, and access and work on the same documents and data as in the office. For security, the Kenai provides a built-in, certified Trusted Processing Module (TPM) encryption module to allow security programming for Wi-Fi and direct connect authentication. The tablet is FIPS compliant for security in a variety of mobile device management applications, and also has a Kensington Security Slot to provide field data safety.
Features & Benefits
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional
- 10.1” Gorilla® Glass sunlight readable full-color display
- 4G LTE WWAN data capability
- Choice of standard (up to 5 hours) or extended (up to 10 hours) batteries, with hot-swappable capability to meet your full workday needs
- Fully Rugged IP65 and MIL-STD-810G
- RS 232 DB 9 Serial Port
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and/or 4G LTE data GSM WANN
- 1.46GHz dual-core Intel processor
- 8MP camera with LED flash for photos and videos
- Integrated GPS 2-4 m (6-13 ft)
- Encryption options
- Two-year standard warranty
- Built for mobile workers in any environment