Building Construction Technology Solutions in Savannah, GA
The construction process involves a complex web of communication. Every step of the process, from surveying to engineering, is crucial to your final project. A well-selected technology solution can lighten the load on your team and boost your time-saving efforts with automation.
BuildingPoint SouthEast is a construction technology solutions provider for Savannah and beyond. We’re proud to present you with a host of services, including:
- Construction field layout tools.
- Virtual Design and Construction (VDC).
- 3D laser scanning equipment.
- Project controls/estimation.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- 3D reality capture.
Construction Rental Equipment Solutions
BuildingPoint SouthEast has a wide variety of rental machines, from total robotic stations to 3D laser scanning equipment. We offer affordable daily, weekly and monthly construction layout rental solutions in Savannah. Our competitive prices make it easy to pick up a piece of gear for a special project or rent equipment when your tools break down.
Our selection of available equipment can give you peace of mind on the job site with boosted communication, cost-efficiency and productivity.
Construction Technology Repair Options
The BuildingPoint SouthEast team offers routine maintenance services to keep your equipment running at optimal performance. Periodic tune-ups can help you prevent downtime on projects. Certified technicians will help you extend your gear’s useful life with attention to detail and careful repair.
Savannah businesses can turn to BuildingPoint SouthEast for mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) services. MEP software solutions help contractors walk through the preparation, surveying and budget estimating process with automation and efficiency. This technology empowers contractors to spot potential electrical or plumbing mistakes by scanning schematics.
We provide several Trimble Layout system options that can help you maintain data accuracy throughout your project:
- Robotic total station
- Handheld controller
- Field layout software
How Trimble Equipment Can Benefit Your Organization
Our Trimble equipment selection can help contractors stand out from the crowd. Several of the competitive advantages include:
- Productivity: It can be easy for project members to feel overwhelmed with constant updates. Trimble is a one-stop location for project participants across fields to connect and stay up-to-date with data.
- Workflow: Scheduling and tracking projects is easy with Trimble. The tool provides a single interface for managing various parts of a project in one system.
- Data: One of the keys to success in a construction project is ensuring the administrative office and field team stay connected. Trimble uses cloud technology to make data integration seamless from one location to another in real time.
BIM Services Available
BIM solutions help engineers and mechanics coordinate every design and project process step. Information storage is easy to manage from start to finish of a project and keeps your entire team in the loop.
We offer a wide range of BIM services, such as:
- Model quality reviews.
- Conceptual modeling.
- Business development support.
Request Your Free Quote From BuildingPoint SouthEast Today
At BuildingPoint SouthEast, we design surveying technology to lighten the workload of professionals in the construction industry. Our collaboration tools can help you revolutionize the way you collaborate in the office and out in the field.