Spectra Precision Laser LL300N
If you’re searching for a tool that can increase productivity on your construction site with automatic self-leveling, fast setups and fewer mechanical parts to keep track of, you’ll find it in the Spectra Precision Laser LL300N. This laser features a rugged design and a metal sunshade that ensures it’s up to the task of working on any jobsite, regardless of rough conditions.
Product Features and Benefits
The Spectra Precision Laser LL300N is available with your choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries, minimizing power costs and increasing reliability at the same time.
Additional features and benefits of the LL300N include:
- Fast, accurate setup due to the fully automatic self-leveling capability
- The ability to survive drops and falls on concrete from up to 3 feet
- Designed to withstand falling up to 5 feet when pushed or tipped over on a tripod
- Meets IP66 Water and Dust Resistant standards
- Maintains high performance even in harsh conditions, such as dusty jobsites and rainy weather
The durable design results in less downtime and lower costs for repairs during the lifespan of the LL300N.
The Spectra Precision Laser LL300N is ideal for a wide range of jobsite applications. You and your crew can use it to:
- Take on basic slope work such as ramps and driveways.
- Check and set elevations, foundations, footings and concrete forms for small- and medium-sized jobs.
- Handle excavations, digging footings and septic tanks.
Contact BuildingPoint SouthEast to Learn More
The Spectra Precision Laser LL300N is just one of many products we offer to help boost accuracy and productivity on your construction site. As an authorized Trimble distribution partner, you can count on us to deliver high-quality, durable products. If you have any questions about the LL300N or any other tools we offer, feel free to contact us today to learn more.