The Spectra Precision Laser LL100N is an ideal tool for residential and light commercial jobsites. It’s designed for indoor and outdoor use. The durable laser can help you and your crew take on a wide range of elevation control tasks, from estimating cuts and fills to leveling forms and footers. It self-levels automatically, which can increase your team’s productivity. It’s quick and easy to set up and requires minimal training to operate.
Features and Benefits
The Spectra Precision Laser LL100N is durable enough to hold its own at the toughest jobsites, and it’s easy to transport, carry and use. Other benefits of this model include:
- One person elevation control up to 575 feet (175 meters) away
- A 1000-foot diameter range that covers most jobsites
- Powered by two D-Cell alkaline batteries
- Up to 80 hours of battery life
- A rotation speed of 600 RPM
- Height-of-instrument (H.I.) alert
- IP54 dustproof and water-resistant finish
- The ability to withstand drops on cement from up to 3 feet
The LL100N sets a new standard for accuracy and precision in affordable, professional laser tools. You can use this laser to work on a variety of projects, including:
- Septic systems
- Window and door openings
The single-axis manual slope capability makes this laser even more versatile. You can use it to set out ramps, driveways and residential drainage lines.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Like all of the products we offer at BuildingPoint SouthEast, the Spectra Precision Laser LL100N is a high-quality piece of equipment from a brand you know you can trust. We’re here to help you increase productivity and accuracy throughout the construction process. If you have any questions about this precision laser, feel free to contact our team for more details.