5 Areas To Help You Win The Work, Manage The Work, Do The Work
Trimble’s Field Technology Group and BuildingPoint Southeast
are pleased to announce the return of the Brew & Learn Workshop!
Come learn how to increase productivity, improve efficiencies and win more jobs in a relaxing social environment. If you’re a building contractor, you won’t want to miss this incredible FREE event coming to NoDa Brewing Company in Charlotte, NC on September 11th, 11am to 4pm, food & refreshments on us, and provided by the Tin Kitchen! (The same Tin Kitchen featured on Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives!) Learn more and view the full event agenda here.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Following an introduction to Trimble solutions, the following areas will be discussed and demonstrated:
- Field Layout Technologies – Learn about the latest cutting-edge layout technologies in the construction industry using Robotic Total Stations.
- 3D Laser Scanning – Learn how the most state-of-the-art 3D laser scanning technologies are being utilized by building contractors and engineers in a BIM-driven industry.
- Trimble SysQue – Regardless of your design platform, Trimble provides building designers and contractors with a seamless workflow from design to fabrication to construction while providing a high level of detail within your model.
- Trimble ProjectSight – Unifying the field and the office with a single source of truth for collaboration up and down the project team, from the GC, sub, architect, engineer, and owner. The latest plan sets and documentation are always at your fingertips.
- Introduction to Trimble Connect for Microsoft HoloLens – Mixed Reality technology blends real-world objects with digital content, interactively, and in real-time. The AEC industry is using the technology to visualize 3D design earlier, rapidly iterate on design ideas in 3D, and overlay designs on the real world for clash detection.
This event will provide a comprehensive look at Trimble’s solutions to help contractors Win the Work, Manage the Work, and Do the Work. Learn from Trimble and BuildingPoint SouthEast field experts in an interactive workshop format.
No matter your role, we are sure to have something for you.
And if that’s not reason enough to convince you… we will be raffling off a full conference pass to Trimble Dimensions (a $1595.00 value)! During the three days of this action-packed conference, you will experience inspiring presentations by industry visionaries, live product demos, hands-on workshops and in-depth training. In addition, we have lots of big surprises and two very exciting evening events planned!
Don’t miss this free event! We’re looking forward to seeing you on September 11th.