Trimble Brew & Learn Atlanta
Trimble’s Field Technology Group and our business partner, BuildingPoint Southeast, are pleased to announce the return of the Brew & Learn Workshop! If you’re a building construction contractor, you won’t want to miss this incredible FREE event coming to New Realm Brewing Company in Atlanta on June 26th, 11am to 5pm.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Following an introduction to Trimble solutions, the following areas will be discussed and demonstrated in depth:
- Field Layout Technologies – Trimble experts present the latest cutting-edge layout technologies in the construction industry using Robotic Total Stations.
- 3D Laser Scanning – Learn how the most state-of-the-art 3D laser scanning technologies are being utilized by building contractors and engineers in a BIM-driven industry.
- Trimble SysQue – Regardless of your design platform, Trimble provides building designers and contractors with a seamless workflow from design to fabrication to construction while providing a high level of detail within your model.
- Trimble WinEst – Winest is a database-driven cost estimating platform that empowers the construction estimator to create, manage, and update cost estimates in real-time. WinEst allows for efficient, integrated estimating that saves time and avoids errors.
- Trimble CrewSight –Trimble CrewSight software combines a job site access control system with a worker database for increased site security.
- Trimble ProjectSight – ProjectSight unifies the field and the office with a single-source of truth for collaboration up and down the project team, from the GC, sub, architect, engineer, and owner. The latest plan sets and documentation are always at your fingertips.