Yuma 2 Rugged Tablet Computer
Outdoor Readable Display
The Yuma 2 rugged tablet, which already offers the best sunlight readable display on the market, is available with a 1-2 meter real time Enhanced GPS positional accuracy using SBAS satellites, as well as coming standard with 2-4 meter accuracy.
The Yuma 2 features a new dual technology display created specifically for easy and outstanding sunlight readability. No matter how bright or direct the glare, the Yuma 2 provides a clear, easy-to-read workspace. The full-color, 7” screen resides under a Gorilla® Glass panel that is just as tough as the rest of the tablet.
The software Field Link runs on this.
- Unique transflective technology for outdoor direct sunlight readable display screen
- Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional operating system
- 1.6 GHz Intel® Atom “Cedar Trail” N2600 dual-core processor
- 4 GB DDR3 DRAM
- 64 or 128 GB solid state drive
- 7 “ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Rugged design certified to IP65 and MIL-STD-810G
- 3.5 mm audio jack and integrated microphone and speaker
- 5 MP camera with LED Flash, photo and video recording capable, with geo-tagging
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0 and Wi-Fi b/g/n
- GPS receiver: 2 – 4 meter accuracy with SBAS, or 1-2 meter accuracy with SBAS
- Kensington security slot
- 3.75G GSM Data Connectivity option for use with either GSM (AT&T) or CDMA (Verizon) networks
- 12-month manufacturer warranty
Available to Rent
- Daily: $80
- Weekly: $300
- Monthly: $850