Trimble TSC3 Controller
Unlock the power of Trimble Access. The Trimble TSC3 controller is a groundbreaking handheld field computing solution that streamlines the flow of everyday surveying work and the number of peripheral devices you need in the field. Add images to your surveys easily with the integrated camera and automatic geotagging for easy identification.
Model TSC3111-001 includes QWERTY keypad and internal 2.4 GHz radio modem.
The Trimble TSC3 can help streamline your workflow
The latest in a trusted line of field controllers, the Trimble TSC3 controller is rugged and designed for surveyor’s workflows. The rugged TSC3 is purpose-built to make both integrated surveying and spatial imaging jobs easier, more efficient and more flexible. It performs Trimble Access operations fast and delivers ample power to run third-party applications on the Windows® platform.
- Integrated camera, compass, and multiple built-in communication technologies help eliminate the need for extra peripheral devices
- Camera offers auto geotagging so you can easily add identifiable images to your surveys
- Instantly share data between the field and office with integrated Trimble Access software
- One controller can operate multiple devices
- QWERTY or ABC alphanumeric keypad available
- Expanded memory and extended battery life
- Large and high resolution, full VGA touch screen display improves readability
The Trimble TSC3 is compatible with the following field software:
- Trimble Access
- Survey Pro