One Receiver Configured for Today, Scalable for Tomorrow
Rather than a pre-configured system, the Trimble® R8s GNSS system gives you just the features and benefits you need. In one flexible, scalable system. It’s never been easier to build a system tailored to your job.
The Trimble R8s easily integrates with Trimble S-Series total stations and the innovative Trimble V10 imaging rover. Create a complete solution by combining the Trimble R8s receiver with a Trimble controller running Trimble Access™ field software, and Trimble Business Center office software.
With the Trimble R8s, it’s easy and simple to build a receiver that is right for the job. Choose the configuration level that suits your needs best, whether it’s post-processing, base, rover, or a combination of base and rover functionality. After you’ve selected a configuration level, additional individual options can be added to further extend the receiver functionality.
The Complete Solution – The Trimble R8s offers the ultimate in scalability. As your requirements change, the Trimble R8s can adapt. Simply add functionality whenever you need it. Create an industry-leading field solution by pairing the Trimble R8s GNSS receiver with a powerful Trimble controller loaded with our easy-to-use Trimble Access field software.
Features & Benefits:
- One configurable receiver that is scalable for future needs
- Available in post-processing, base only, rover only, or base & rover configurations
- Advanced satellite tracking with Trimble 360 receiver technology
- Includes Trimble Maxwell 6 chips with 440 channels
- Simple integration with Trimble S-Series Total Stations and the V10 Imaging Rover
- Intuitive Trimble Access Field Software and Trimble Business Center Office Software
- Communication options and remote access via web UI
- Free Trimble mobile app – a new way to quickly collect GNSS raw data
AVAILABLE TO RENT
- Daily: $175
- Weekly: $700
- Monthly: $2100