Trimble LM80 Desktop Software
Powerful and Easy to Use
Trimble® LM80 Desktop software is designed for the contractor using the pocket-sized Trimble LM80 Layout Manager for their layout applications. It’s the ideal companion for anyone working with very large or complex drawings.
Featuring an intuitive graphical user interface, LM80 Desktop software makes it easy to create a digital replica of your construction blueprint in the office, before going out on the site to do the layout. While you are still in the office, you can use the coordinate geometry functions to perform distance, angle, area or down-and-out computations. You can also create your construction points from AutoCAD DXF or DWG files, upload them to the Trimble LM80 Layout Manager, or send them directly to a total station for onboard layout. No need to learn a complete engineering CAD program!
- Graphical user interface provides direct access to common functions for a shorter learning curve and minimal self-training.
- Standard view controls offer a common user interface designed for anyone with a limited understanding of CAD for fast, easy operation.
- Multiple point selection in Individual, Window, and Current view point selection techniques give you maximum control to select points.
- Enter Plan and COGO (coordinate geometry) functionality in the office.
- Supports importing AutoCAD DWG and DXF files for creating layout points.
- Import and export text files that contain a list of points and coordinates.