Spectra Precision LL300S Laser Level
Medium-range, highly accurate leveling solution
The Spectra Precision® LL300S Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Designed for durability and reliability, the IP66 protection rating allows the Spectra Precision® LL300S to be operated in adverse environmental conditions, such as heavy rain. Mud and concrete can be washed off with a hose. The LL300S can withstand drops of up to 3 feet (1 meter) onto concrete and tripod tip-over up to 5 feet (1.5 meters), resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs.
The LL300S is easy to use: turn it on, it levels, it spins. With the addition of the arrow buttons on the transmitter, grade matching can be performed whilst the other axis remains self leveled. The new, optional, RC402N long range (330 ft (100 m)) radio remote control makes slope matching a single person operation.
Features & Benefits
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with optional long range radio remote control
- Comes with choice of HL450 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod