3D Scanning Technology Seminar
Join BuildingPoint SouthEast and Duncan-Parnell for a Free, Half-Day Seminar!
Microsoft Hololens Lens • Trimble SX10 • Trimble TX8 • GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO
Register today for our 3D Scanning Seminar and see the new Hololens technology! The AEC industry is now using Hololens technology to visualize 3D designs earlier, iterate on design ideas, and overlay designs on the real world for things such as clash detection and renovation visualization.
Whether coming for the Hololens or to see which scanning technology is best for your needs, you’ll see their capabilities and how they can help make your projects more productive, faster and gain more valuable data. Learn to do more with less.
5 Dates 5 Locations For Your Convenience:
• May 7, Atlanta, GA – Crowne Plaza Atlanta, 4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., 30346
• May 8, Charleston, SC – Hilton Garden Inn, 5265 International Blvd., 29418
• May 9, Charlotte, NC – Hilton Garden Inn, 1920 Ayrsley Town Blvd., 28273
• May 10, Raleigh, NC – Hilton Garden Inn, 3912 Arrow Dr., 27612
• May 11, Suffolk, VA – Hilton Garden Inn, 100 E. Constance Rd., 23434
Time: 8:30am to 12noon, a Continental Breakfast will be served at 8:00am
This Event Is Free, however pre-registration is required. Please click on your choice of location above to register.
Enter To Win! Each attendee will be entered to win a Free Rental Week for a layout or scanner system with one day of training included.*
Questions? Contact Mark White at (404) 693-5575, or at email@example.com
• Introduction: What Is 3D Scanning
• Scanning With The Trimble SX10
– SX10 Applications
– Capabilities of the SX10
– Overview of SX10 point cloud data
– Processing software and deliverables
• Scanning With The Trimble TX8
– TX8 Applications
– Capabilities of the TX8
– Overview of TX8 point cloud data and Trimble Realworks software
• Scanning With The GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO
– ZEB-REVO Applications
– Capabilities of the ZEB-REVO
– Overview of processing ZEB-REVO data
– ZEB-REVO deliverables
– Overview of all 3 technologies on the same project
– Question / Answer / Demo
* Free Rental Includes: All hardware & software for the duration of the rental period; rental week begins with the first day of training; training/rental scheduling is dependent on the availability of both parties.